We conducted meetings with Griya Karya Harpanku on Fridays for an hour and Budhi Asih orphanage on Sundays for two hours. For every meeting, we prepared topics to be delivered to our participants along with activities to be done. To conduct it, we followed our lesson plan that was made. In evaluating our progress on working towards the goal, we conducted some surveys from our participants and assigned them activities in which we can identify their level of understanding. We are happy to say that we have worked towards our goals accordingly.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: email@example.com
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom