The GSL Catalyst has been designed for students who are starting their journey as a social leader.
This course will enable them to form meaningful connections with others around the world and empower them to develop their own social action projects which will tackle the issues they care about most.
It is for students aged 11 – 17 who want to:
- Develop leadership skills
- Explore their passions and purpose
- Build confidence and resilience
- Understand how to improve their wellbeing
- Learn how to design a social action project that addresses the Global Goals
Booking is now open for our 2022 and 2023 courses, join the GSL movement today!
“I really enjoyed the GSL Catalyst course because it was very insightful and provided me with a new outlook on leadership and the world. Additionally, my facilitator was excellent and very inspiring. The other people in my team were all very passionate young leaders and we were able to have lots of effective discussions.”
Ainsley, Victoria Shanghai Academy, China
GSL World Catalyst Participant 2021