Our team produced a documentary about world intangible culture heritage, shadow puppet. We want to promote the world’s intangible cultural heritage to more people and call on them to protect it with us. First, we wrote the script of the shadow puppet documentary, and then we went to a shadow puppet theatre in Beijing Qian men to take the video.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered