Our project raised the awareness of sanitary poverty within our local community. It supported women living on the streets of Brussels by providing them with sanitary packs/bags. The project will also reach a wider and more global audience, as we have also created a video tutorial to teach people in our community as well as Rwanda, on how they can make their own reusable sanitary pads.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered