Transylvania College’s oral history and development project ‘Revive the Nature Related Traditions!’ was judged to be of exceptional high standard both in terms of scope and impact. One member of our panel went as far as to comment that this group of student’s ‘approach is one that the United Nations could learn from – they highlight the importance of local indigenous knowledge and culture – which should in my opinion be embedded across the SDG agenda’.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered