The aim of our project was to provide food for street dogs and raise awareness, campaigning for alternatives to the government’s programme of euthanasia. We have raised 755 RON (140 GBP) for local rescue charities with a pancake sale and non-uniform day and will be running themed workshops for students.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered