Our project focussed on reducing the suffering of children diagnosed with terminal illness at the Fundeni Clinical Institution through play therapy and financial support. We volunteered for 10 days at the hospital and raised 3,524 RON (665 GBP) through bake sales, sports days and enterprise to help towards medical costs.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered