Our project was aimed at developing the rural community of Baisoara, promoting traditional heritage, teaching local students and producing materials for the Tourism Information Center. Over 170 students involved in this project and we organised traditional workshops, a winter bazaar and carol concert, we created oral history artefacts, fundraised to build a library at the local school and donated 10 computers.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered