The aim of our project was to reduce the generation gap between students and the elderly, uniting cultures and ages through social interaction. We visited an old people’s home twice and the residents visited our school, engaging in conversation, games and song. We plan to apply for the UNICEF fund next year so that we can expand the project.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered