Our project aim is to protect the local marine ecosystem through a combination of reef /beach cleanups and habitat re-construction. We designed and built a false reef to encourage coral growth, led a campaign to raise awareness of the importance of marine protection and have collected 25 sacks of plastic waste. We have also raised 10,000 THB (230 GBP) to fund the project.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered