Our aim was to raise awareness of the social benefits of playing chess and build chess facilities for the whole community to use. We engaged with elderly people, learning from them and playing chess in the daycare center, we organized a fundraising “Chessathlon” and built an outdoor chess board in the local park.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered