Our aims were to introduce a new trend of eco – friendly living and to innovate and create new concepts and objects which will work as substitutions for pollution causing plastic and other harmful products as well as to spread the message across the community through exhibitions,social media and other media sources.We have already started making useful things out of waste material[upcycling] and we have given out plants to each grade 8 class and promoted all the students to plant trees in the home gardens. We have done projects such as beach cleaning and we have hung up about 10 posters around the school to raise awarness of the students. We hope to have an exhibition of the upcycled things we made as soon as our school opens.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom