Reduce plastic waste in our school community –our aim is to encourage students to use re-usable bottles rather than disposable plastic bottles. There are 1800 students in our school and we hope that by providing them with easy access to a re-usable bottle that have been covered by art work made by students from the school who won our recent Eco Art competition. We can ensure that they are able to make the switch from disposable to re-usable easily. We also hope that by reducing plastic waste in the school we can minimise our communities contribution to the global problem of plastic waste, which impacts every single person in the world.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom