Our team aims at highlighting the plight of Tuvaluan citizens under poverty and poor economic situations in comparison to Hong Kong citizens who are relatively more fortunate. To reach that aim, we created two challenges for our fellow schoolmates to take so as to bring the issue to their attention. The outcome was fulfilling with a high participation rate.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered