Climate Justice Revolution is a student lead project at Worle Community School – An Academy (WCSA). The aim of our project is to create as much change as we could at WCSA. We worked with leadership team, students and outside organisations to understand what was the best way for us to make change.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered