We created a project to reduce food waste. We worked on permaculture projects and in particular focused on the wormery. We launched a campaign called “The Clean Plate Challenge” to educate others around the world about ways to reduce food waste. Once we had educated people and attempts to reduce waste were made, we would feed the food waste that remained to the worms to transform this food waste into fertilizer which would help nurture more food for our cafeteria, hence creating a sustainable project and achieving sustainable development goals. We will make “The Clean Plate Challenge” an annual event.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: email@example.com
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom