We aim to tackle the issue of under-provided education for physically impaired students, and started with designing and manufacturing 3D puzzles together for visually impaired students to assist their physical and mental development. We’ve collaborated with over 40 physically impaired students to design and model 6 puzzles, with approximately 450 prospect student users. Our four online workshops teaching 3D modeling has over 700 viewing person-time from 3 countries. We raised awareness of the need for physically impaired students’ education on social media, and have over 20,000 views. We have initiated a design and modeling curriculum for special education.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: email@example.com
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom