We are trying to reduce gender inequality based on female stereotypes. We did workshops to share our experiences about gender inequalities and we made an online game on “Scratch” so that many people can play it. In that game, the main character overcomes many inequalities. Some of them are relatable to some people and we hope the game will change people’s perspectives.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered