Over-consumption of disposable utensils at school cafeterias has always been a perennial problem with numerous tuck shops in secondary schools of Hong Kong providing plastic forks and paper cups for students’ convenience. To address this problem, our group launched two events—the IG photo challenge, and the Google Jamboard—to arouse students’ awareness of reasonable consumption of disposable utensils. Since then, we’ve received active responses from our peers.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom