Our project consisted of bringing in to our school a class of children from a Thai government school in order for us to teach them basic English conversation skills and key vocabulary. Our aim was for them, in the end, to have the ability to introduce themselves in English and to be able to ask others important questions to get to know them such as their name, age, nationality and more.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered