“Wonder Zone” is an outreach programme for children in the rural area of Sabah which aimed to promote STREAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics + Arts + Literacy) among the children in order to foster their curiosity and creativity and spark their interest in learning these topics. We have visited several schools in the state to conduct engaging activities that could help children become creative, curious and compassionate.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: email@example.com
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom