We published a website called SUMMIT. By publishing original articles and videos, gathering helpful and professional resources, and providing a forum for free discussion, we hope to enhance the adolescents’ knowledge on mental health, and encourage them to seek help actively when they are in need of it.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered