Our project is mainly focused on impacting the online community by sharing our comic strips, statistics, interviews, and challenges to raise awareness of Global Goal 14. Although we were unable to proceed with most of our plans, we learned to adapt to the changing situation and continued supporting marine conservation.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered