The Trash Zero project aims to develop and guide the current unrecognized issue of plastic waste in Cambodia, especially in its capital, Phnom Penh. Even now, the majority of the people here are used to single-use plastic, and it has not become an issue to be acknowledged as something that should be considered as harmful to the environment. The current waste management system has not been properly implemented, which results in the production of tons of plastic products, especially bags, which will end up in landfills, rivers, and pollute the environment. Through this project, we aim to educate the younger generation of this rapidly growing issue and introduce them to a solution by creating eco-bricks.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom