Our project aims to support the achievement of SDG 4 – Quality Education, and to make an impact on children’s lives and help develop and improve conversational skills using the English language amongst children lasting them a lifetime. We aim to achieve this by designing an online tutoring program for less fortunate children for “Beit Mariam “, a local organization. Our project’s phase 1 was online tutoring and homework help classes. We aim to continue with face to face support once COVID related restrictions are removed and we are back to school, in collaboration with the Community Service department at NOS.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom