Our project aims at increasing awareness on the reality of migrants and refugees in Cyprus, within our school and the globe. Our school is an international school with many students of different backgrounds. Therefore, we also hope that the project will bring closer students, regardless of their nationality, origin, mother language or other relevant factor. This is achieved through a series of blog posts, informing on the situation of the migrant population in our community, but also from around the world. The goal is to reduce discrimination through education and integration efforts, promoting social acceptance through multiculturalism and inclusion.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom