Project Moksha aims to instill soft skills of communication, leadership and digital literacy in students at rural schools in Haryana, India, as well as to enable access to alternative career paths that could be more economically fruitful. We did this through a series of workshops and interactions, some with professionals, which allowed us to achieve our goals of improving communication and planting the seeds for digital literacy, thereby increasing the chances of employment outside the village. We were unfortunately not able to conduct sessions on leadership due to unforeseeable circumstances, but believe that our project has been largely successful thus far. We look forward to taking Moksha forward next year!
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: email@example.com
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom