A human-centered approach (by using design-thinking techniques, being inclusive of the stakeholders during the solution creating, testing, getting feedback, improving and implementing processes of the project) will be used to create a self-sustaining project model (the aim is that it will eventually operate independently of us) with aim of making medical assistance available, accessible, and affordable in 5 villages in the Mulshi/Kolvan Valley.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom