We are excited today to launch Global Social Leaders (GSL) 2023 World Catalyst and Accelerator, designed to develop the social leaders of the future.
Our GSL World Catalyst enables young people to form meaningful connections with others around the world and empower them to develop their own social action projects which will tackle the issues they care about most.
It is for students aged 11 – 17 who want to:
- Develop leadership skills
- Explore their passions and purpose
- Build confidence and resilience
- Understand how to improve their wellbeing
- Learn how to design a social action project that addresses the Global Goals
Booking is now open for our 2023, join the GSL movement today!
“I really enjoyed the GSL Catalyst course because it was very insightful and provided me with a new outlook on leadership and the world. Additionally, my facilitator was excellent and very inspiring. The other people in my team were all very passionate young leaders and we were able to have lots of effective discussions.”
Ainsley, Victoria Shanghai Academy, China
GSL World Catalyst Participant 2021
Our GSL Accelerator provides a space for students to connect with others around the world, be inspired by the change that they can make, and take action to support people and planet. It encourages them to combine their knowledge, understanding and skills to create solutions with their community.
It is for Catalyst graduate students aged 11-17 who want to:
- Further develop leadership and teamwork skills
- Explore social issues in more depth
- Understand the importance of reflection and how to improve their wellbeing
- Exchange thoughts, messages, and information effectively
- Analyse and evaluate issues and ideas
Click the buttons below to find out more.
To find out more about becoming a GSL Membership Ambassador contact:
Jonathan Harper FRSA, CEO of Future Foundations & Co-Founder of GSL
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 020 34 32 34 50
– ENDS –