This project was a continuation from last year. However this year we faced the challenge that Covid-19 had to bring. It stopped us from attending Nanumi which means they struggled for servers. Thankfully, our headmaster and other adults in school donated money to buy bento boxes to serve instead of us attending. This report shows how our influence as young people motivated adults around us to step up during a time of crisis.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: email@example.com
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom