In collaboration with “The Waste Warriors”, “The Tree Frog Toys” GSL Group is a project that strives for the health and wellbeing of children under two by creating sensory toys from recycled materials. Studies have shown that children under two have a hard time interacting with peers and have low performance in school if they are sensory deprived. These frogs have sensory stimulation that helps the well-being of children at Open Arms orphanage where each child can receive a unique stuffed frog and students in our school support program. This project supports SDGs 3, 4, and 12.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: email@example.com
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom