Our project “Care for the Blind” aims to raise awareness on the social issues surrounding visual impairment. We decided to start this project when we realised how inequality still exists towards visually impaired people just because of the lack of education people receive about visual impairment. After a long process of brainstorming ideas, we decided to start educating the members at our school. Through our collaboration with the Hong Kong Blind Union, we hosted talks and quizzes in school to educate students and teachers in our school about visual impairment. We also hosted a fundraising event in school where people can donate money to the Hong Kong Blind Union to help the visually impaired.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: email@example.com
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom