The Climate Trackers Team is a group of six students, whose main aim is to make The Earth and Environment clean and green. For this, they have used many different ways to make their surroundings clean. They have spread awareness through Social Media and by putting up posters. Despite the current Covid-19 situation, they were successful in conducting a Beach Clean-up Program and cleared 7 trash bags worth plastics and other wastes from one of the most polluted beaches in Kuwait. They have started up a newspaper by the name ‘The Climate Trackers Newspaper’ which gave all the readers information about the latest climatic issues. They have been successful in doing their bit for bringing the Earth back to its former glory.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom