The aim of our project was to help people in need (in Jojutla, Morelos) by giving them renewable energy (solar panels). We contacted many organisations during our project to help us in many ways, including the government, the British Mexican Chamber, LHO, and Alonso Forwarding Mexico. And we impacted over 60 people in and out of our community.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: email@example.com
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom