The Aim of our project is to find solutions to the issue faced when collecting UCO from the general public (houses) and to make everyone aware of how UCO can be reused to make biofuels to generate clean energy which is GOAL 7: Affordable and Clean Energy, and the consequences improper disposal of it could have on our marine life and climate which ties into GOAL 14: Life Below Water and GOAL 15: Life on Land.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered