The GSL Accelerator is a new course designed for graduates of the GSL Catalyst to take the next step to elevate the impact of their social action projects.
The course provides a space for students to connect with others around the world, be inspired by the change that they can make, and take action to support people and planet. It encourages them to combine their knowledge, understanding and skills to create solutions with their community.
It is for Catalyst graduate students aged 11-17 who want to:
- Further develop leadership and teamwork skills
- Explore social issues in more depth
- Understand the importance of reflection and how to improve their wellbeing
- Exchange thoughts, messages, and information effectively
- Analyse and evaluate issues and ideas
Booking is now open for our 2022 and 2023 courses. Be the first to pilot this new and exciting course and sign up today!