The main aim behind our project is to clean the sewers and to maintain a clean environment. As we are already well aware of the COVID-19 pandemic and how quickly it spread, our team’s goal was to spread awareness among people about how unclean sewers can lead to unsanitary conditions. We have succeeded a lot in spreading awareness about our project through social media. Through the help of stories and posts, we have spread awareness. By creating videos and presenting them in our classes, we have impacted youth at the school level. We have impacted the world of technology virtually by making a device, having the potential to clean sewers.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom