Our project is aimed towards reducing cloth waste by reusing it to make useful products such as bags, pouches, masks, etc. We collected scrap cloth and unused notebook pages and made bags, pouches and books out of them and created our sustainable school kits- made entirely out of things classified as ‘waste’. However, the project was put on hold due to COVID 19 restrictions. We then shifted our focus to making cloth masks, and had an online campaign in which over 120 individuals made cloth masks by following our tutorials.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom