We wanted to provide skill-based quality education and help people establish a cash-flow. We also aimed to make people work on real-world projects. Therefore, we established a sound digital presence with our own website and social media accounts. We then created full-fledged skill documents for 31 skills which would help our members master any skill. Afterwards, we held competitions to provide our members with a competitive environment and with opportunities to earn from home. We offered courses in which our members worked on real world project. Currently, we have 40+ members, where they have worked on 100+ projects and $500+.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom