The aim of our project was to collect medical products that were being thrown out because of their expiry dates but was usable on animals. From this, animals who died due to the lack of equipment could be saved and the amount of medical waste would be reduced as well. To accomplish this goal, we first called various hospitals and vet clinics about
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered