Our aim was to get as many people doing sports as possible. To get more people involved, we used the app “TikTok” to get people dancing. We made a challenge to see who could make the best video using TikTok dances with “welcome to sfbs” linked into it. We got multiple submissions. Then, the pandemic struck and sent us all home. We made a FlipGrid where students could post videos of their at-home exercise. These challenges and projects got so many students involved and healthy.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: email@example.com
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom