Our project aimed to tackle the lack of fundamental education for Syrian refugee children in Lebanon–specifically children up to the age of 16 who do not currently attend a school or have any formal education. We hoped to provide the children with a Basic Literacy and Numeracy program that would cover English, Arabic, Math, and Sciences. Our second aim was to also provide homework support to Syrian refugee children who currently attend public school, but struggle in Math, Science, and English.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom