Our project raised awareness of the menstrual issues students face within our school community, leading to the installation of free menstrual vending machines in all female bathrooms. The project also raised awareness of sanitary poverty locally and globally. It supported women who are homeless in Brussels, by collecting donations and it also raised money for an organisation in Brussels and for Afripads, Uganda.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered