Our team’s main objectives are to raise awareness on the climate crisis the world has been facing and to develop projects to provide educational support to the socio-economically disadvantaged students, whose education has been severely disrupted due to the pandemic. We believe these two global issues are the world’s biggest and critical problems, that’s why we chose to address Climate Action and Education Quality. We organized workshops, designed games/apps, and digital content to raise awareness on climate change and environmental issues. On the other hand, we also worked with a rural school to provide free lessons to the socio-economically disadvantaged students.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom