100% of participants rated the programme 4 or 5 out of 5
73% of participants felt they were a better leader than they were at the start of the programme
77% of participants are excited and energised about their future
77% of participants feel inspired to contribute more at school and/or local community
81% of participants would recommend Future Foundations to their friends
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered