1. 2-page Written Report Guidance
We ask that you submit a 2-page Project Report (no longer than 2 sides of A4).
The report is your opportunity to showcase the journey your team has been on and the progress you have made with your GSL Global Goals project. We want to see how much you have learned on your journey as well as how much impact you have had.
The report must be a maximum of 2 x A4 pages and it is up to you how you structure and present your report.
The following things must be included in your report (in no particular order):
- At least one photo of your team and your project(s) in action
- Highlights from your experiences so far
- Outline any funds or in-kind donations
- (e.g. free posters, free venues or additional resources) you have secured
- The project title and project logo (if applicable)
- The aim of the project
- The Sustainable Development Goals that your project addresses
- The outcomes and impacts of the project (see judging criteria). Include any successes or failures
- The knowledge/ learning you gained through the project
- The skills you gained through the project Some tips for success (things we’ll be looking out for):
- Keep your report simple, clear and easy to read
- Use colour, photographs and graphics to make your report as appealing as possible
- Think about creative ways to display your information
- What evidence can you show us of your impact (planned or actual) on others? Can you use quotes, statistics, testimonials and so on?
- Make sure you check spellings thoroughly
- Get feedback from your teachers/GSL advisors – many of them have had experience of writing reports like these