We have worked with INGOs and local midwives to send packages to mothers in rural areas in South Sudan. These packages have contained items to help provide a sterile environment for the mother during pregnancy and childbirth, helping to reduce maternal mortality. South Sudan has the highest maternal mortality rate of any country in the world and so we identified this problem and decided to try and help. We have sent 6 packages so far, with the hope that each one will save a mother’s life, but have secured funding to continue to send packages for months to come in the future.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: email@example.com
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom