To raise awareness and provide tools to meet special education needs of Dyslexic children, we facilitated and organized workshops, seminars, and conferences. We hosted academicians, psychologists, special education teachers, pedagogues, and language therapists. In collaboration with universities, municipalities, special education centers, schools and Turkish Dyslexia Foundation, we reached out to 3200 parents and teachers all around Turkey. With Covid-19 pandemic, we shifted our focus to technological tools to equip dyslexic children globally. Currently, we are developing an app to teach letters to dyslexic children. We will continue to democratize educational support so that every dyslexic child reaches their brilliant potential.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: email@example.com
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom