Arachnoguard is a mechanism designed to earthquake-proof a building. We hope to reduce the deaths caused due to building collapsed during earthquakes by this mechanism. We use spiderweb-like structures around the building which absorb the energy released by seismic waves. We want to establish Eco-friendly construction of building to earthquake-proof a building. Electricity can also be redirected from the energy released due to the seismic waves of earthquakes. This electricity can be stored in a rechargeable battery and used in the same building.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: email@example.com
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom