Soil erosion has become a worldwide agricultural problem that many farmers face. It reduces the soil’s ability to store water, increases the run-off rate and results in the loss of newly grown crops. Gullies are landforms that create ditch-like valleys as a result of sharp soil erosion. To reach this goal, we designed potential cisterns and an anti-vibration gully control device, that we were unable to implement due to the current circumstances. Hopefully, we will resume our project in 2021.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: email@example.com
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom